dare to dream

Monday, May 18, 2009

i'm drowning.....

My Memory




this is undoubtedly the hardest challenge ever but this time, i'm not sure whether i can face it alone. i'm drowning. really. i've been facing this "critical situation" since December last year and at times, i feel like raising a white flag, hoping for someone to come over and save me from this extreme sadness. only God knows how i feel and i thank God for being there for me, all the time, always. i've tried...with all my heart. and i will keep on trying. there are few people that i need to mention here and i thank them for everything. for these people who have given me clear guidelines, positive views and undivided support, God bless em all.

1) Nadiah Radzidin
2) Nadya Shahabuddin
3) Siti Nadia Ilyani
4) Ustaz Ismail
5) Ustaz Azizi
6) Ustaz Azarudin
7) Ustaz Zakiman
8) Abang Lan
9) Professor Dr. Zaid
10)Wanda
11)Syeikh Solihin Al Haj
12)Ustazah Nurul Ain
13)Dr Rizal and Dr Abdul Rejab
14)Tuan Haji Idris
15)Ustaz Nawawi
16)Ustaz Ridhuan Al Hafiz

Well guys, you know who you are. i'm speechless. totally mute. i feel like i'm missing the most important person in my life....like crazy. anyhow, i got 2 words for all of ya...THANK YOU!

1 comment:

nadya.s said...

am with you my brother. hope you will survive this big dugaan.

i know u will.

take care my friend :)