dare to dream

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

it ain't over till it's over...

A Shoulder To Cry On


i went to KL just now and all of a sudden i had this weird feeling about this city. don't get me wrong. bila dah lama tak pergi KL, rasa bosan pulak dengan problem traffic ni. hehehe...i don't know why i prefer to shop at MidValley or One Utama instead of KLCC. even my friends who work in KL area agree with me. PJ, Subang and Puchong area are still "manageable" where you can still find "peace" in certain areas. but if you ask me what is the best location to call home, i'd say Putrajaya. or maybe i can include Shah Alam too. if you go a bit south, i think Bandar Seri Putra, Bandar Baru Nilai or Bangi area are good locations to settle down. i prefer Kelana Jaya i guess. but it's too early to decide now. ok guys! gotta go now...oh ya...enjoy the song/video from Tommy Page - a shoulder to cry on. one of my favorite songs 12 years ago. hehehe... so enjoy while you can dude!

2 comments:

is150 said...

I'm from Bandar Seri Putra.... saja boring search blog Bandar Seri Putra.... :)

Meet Encik Kamal said...

thanks bro is150! thanks for dropping by! i really appreciate it!