dare to dream

Sunday, May 24, 2009

decent life




i realized that i had not officially informed some of my close friends that i am not an AEON staff anymore, effective from 1st of May. well...i just joined a new company called Corak Rentak/Choc Station Sdn. Bhd. for more info, you guys can visit www.madeinmalaysia.com.my.

i'm currently based at KLIA and have to take care of outlets at both KLIA and LCCT. this company belongs to a royal family of Kelantan and Perlis. i will explain more about my current employer in my next post. mmm...i have to admit that better salary package, better perks and benefits plus better prospect are some of the reasons why i had made up my mind to leave AEON (of course i have few personal reasons behind my back...hehehe). i'm not sure whether this is the best decision i've ever made but since life itself is a risk, who am i to argue. insyaallah everything will be just fine.

anyhow, to Rahayu, Sarimah Sari, Ahmad Tarmizi (Sape), Puan Laila, Lennon Tan, Dayang Khaminah, Kathleen Tay, CN Izani, Azhar Salleh and Jusco Bukit Raja staff, i would like to thank all of you for the birthday wish and God bless all of us forever.

No comments: