dare to dream

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

my sweet little sister - Madihah Faizi



last Saturday was the last day for my sweet little sister, Madihah Faizi with AEON and she would be starting a new career at a new place soon. well....no wonder i felt a bit weird yesterday because usually i would receive an early email from her almost every morning. eventhough she's not my biological sister, to me, i have sincerely considered her as one of my siblings.

let me elaborate more about our unique friendship. honestly speaking, we rarely talk to each other in the office. we prefer to communicate via sms or email because both of us are too busy to have a long conversation. we've shared many cool stories, opinions and issues together and i proudly think that she's one of the best persons i ever met so far. Madihah is a humble, cute, soft spoken, extremely polite, cool and quite religious kind of person. she's already engaged to a handsome, kind-hearted guy and they will get married middle of next month. God bless them both.

the funny part is, she always calls me Abang Besar (Big Brother) and i also call her Adik Kecil. cute kan? so to Adik Kecil, Abang Besar wishes you joy and happiness. thanks for supporting me through good and bad times and trust me, without you around in the office, things will never be the same again. thanks for being there when i need your moral support the most and i really appreciate all cool advices that you have given to me every now and then. in conjunction with your wedding ceremony next month, i would like to wish u "selamat pengantin baru dan semoga berbahagia ke akhir hayat". attached herewith is the photo of her with her ex-colleague, Mee Kuan.

last but not least, Adik Kecil - knowing you is the best thing ever happened to me. and for that, here is my favorite word to you...TILL THEN! hehehe....

No comments: