dare to dream

Sunday, March 04, 2007

i need a long holiday!



it's 9.30 pm. i just arrived in Nilai and it's still raining at the moment. i called my boss, Puan Subaidah 5 hours ago and she told me that she's holidaying in Penang for a few days. man...i need a good rest actually. a long rest! i think i deserve it. i have promised Monalisa last year that come April 2007, i will try my best to visit her in Jakarta for at least 4 days. but the only word that i gave her was "insyaallah" because based on my company's schedule this year...i don't think i will have the chance or even sufficient time to get married! hahaha...sibuk banget nih! i'm waiting for Concess Operations Manager (a newly created position) to join my department in June or July so that i can delegate some of my workloads to him/her.

anyhow, i really love my job. i can stay in the office for many hours (even until 1.30 am) or do store visit all day long. but the only problem is, as usual, petrol budget. i don't think i can visit many stores in one day. my monthly budget for petrol is RM 350. i can only visit 2 shops/stores in a day. if not....i have to increase my budget for petrol to RM 450. crazy huh! but guys! when you love what you are doing, anything is possible. gotta go now. my brother, Sham wants to use the internet connection. i need a long shower and iron my shirt for tomorrow. till then!



No comments: