dare to dream

Sunday, March 11, 2007

dear secret




dear bloggers,
i just came back from my sister's wedding in Ipoh. it was a fun, memorable and happening event ever! by the way, photo Dian Sastro kat atas tu have nothing to do with today's agenda. on my way back to KL, i've been thinking about so many things. more about my life actually. i need to revive myself. it's now or never. i have promised myself that i will be a better person this year. so i will stick to my plan and strive hard to achieve my personal resolutions. by the way...i had launched my new blog last week and to my surprise, banyak banget soalan tentang Monalisa Mochtar ditanyain oleh temen temen. hahaha....some of them are curious about the status of our relationship. well..to tell you guys the truth, we used to have a special relationship before, but after few considerations, we have decided to put our relationship on hold. it's more like - wait and see kind of situation. it's the best decision both of us ever made. there's no quarrel, argument whatsoever. in other words, at the moment, i am very much a single person. however, we really care about each other. she's the closest friend i ever had. if she's destined to be my soulmate, i promise her that i will be the best person she ever met and will take care of her until the last breath of my life. but if fate tells us that we're not meant for each other, i will be her best friend for the rest of my life. i hope this explanation will eliminate any doubts among my close friends out there. i have to log off now. till then...

No comments: