dare to dream

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

soulmate


hi survivors,

last Saturday was definitely the biggest day for my sister, NorHidayah who married her long-time boyfriend in a small ceremony in Ipoh. The "akad nikah" ceremony was held at Masjid Solatiah after Asar prayer. The big "kenduri" ceremony, however, will be held on 11th of Mac at one of the multipurpose halls within our house area. well....it's nice to have a new member in my family but at the same time, it reminds me of how fast the clock ticks, from one day to another. when i reminisced the time when my sister was a young girl, i could not hold my emotion and unintentionally burst into tears. i love my sister very much. no doubt about that. both of us have the same chemistry and get along damn well. it's nice to see her overjoyed on that very day. i pray to God that this marriage will be the first and the last for her, insyaallah! to my sister....be a good wife, jangan selalu bangun lambat lagi ya and congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations of having a new member in your family & of course to your sis , semoga perkahwinan norhidayah berkekalan hingga akhir usia..amin. -maya-

Meet Encik Kamal said...

thanks maya...but i'm just wondering who you are. care to response? well it's just an option.