dare to dream

Saturday, October 20, 2007

my weaknesses part 2


it's funny to think that there are some people who like to underestimate or look down on other people when we all know as human beings, we tend to make mistake every now and then. i detest people who think that they are damn perfect and cannot accept any positive feedback. therefore, as an ordinary human being, here are some of my weaknesses that have been haunting me for years:

1) at times, i can be the most forgetful person on earth. i've lost 3 handphones in less than a year. that's why i don't have the heart to buy expensive handphone anymore. believe it or not, my current handphone is the ugliest, most outdated and cheapest phone on planet earth. but regardless what other people say about my handphone, for me, this handphone is one of the toughest phones ever! jatuh lantai 30 kali sehari pun still boleh pakai balik. biasalah kan, Nokia!

2) i have the most fragile set of teeth than anybody else around me (that should be more than 1000 people i guess). meeting dentist for the tooth to be "dismantled" is a normal situation for a person named Muhammad Kamal since he was 7 years old.

3) i'm not a big fan of curry. i mean, i can eat curry once in a while but not 3 times a day like some people. but surprisingly, i can eat laksa 3 times a day as i'm a big fan of laksa (except curry laksa...hehehe).

4) i used to have this "acrophobia" problem when i was small. acrophobia is a severe fear of heights. after all, we weren't designed to fly, were we? eventhough i have slowly overcome this problem, the moment where the plane is preparing to take off will always be the scariest moment in my life. well....of course there's a story behind a tragedy. but let me keep it to myself. anyhow, gue ngerti kalo gue gak bisa jadi pilot atau flight steward. ya udah! kerna itu condo yang gue beli hanya di level 2 aja. kalo di tingkat 12, gak bisa bobo gue!

5) i can listen to the same song over and over again. when some people can easily get bored after listening to the same song more than twice, i, on the other hand, can listen to the same song (provided the song is my favorite song) from KL to Ipoh consistently. aneh kan? at first, i thought this is acceptable but when my friends told me that i'm totally insane for playing the same song in 2 1/2 hours journey, i've started to realize that i need to change this habit slowly. wait a second, is this thing considered as a weakness? i have no idea what i'm talking about actually.

No comments: