dare to dream

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Simple Plan

hopefully, 5-6 years from now, i can run my own business and there are few businesses that i want to make them a reality someday. insyaallah!!

1. a petrol station ( i hope my father can share his experience with me)
2. a cybercafe ( i like to visit few cybercafes in Ipoh such as I-MAX, I-ZONE or SKY ONLINE because i fall in love with the friendly service, the decoration, the ambience and the facilities that they provide. trust me...even cybercafes around PJ and KL cannot compete with these three CCs when it comes to those criteria - especially the friendly service part)
3. a fine dining restaurant (since i come from foodservice background, i hope i can apply my experiences in this industry by having my own restaurant someday)
4. a fashion boutique for trendy people (i'm not familiar with this kind of business but since i love fashion and latest hip hop attires/outfits i hope i can be a sole franchisor for Eminem, Jay Z or Puff Daddy's brand in this country. for people who work in the office and need proper and nice office attires like shirts, coats etc...they can also come to my boutique. at the same time i hope i can sell Nike, Adidas, Reebok and other sport brands in my boutique/outlet. kalau ada makcik makcik nak supply tudung atau baju kurung pun bisa diatur. pergh!!! PERASAN betul mamat ni.)
5. a specialty coffee outlet (if i have extra capital at that time, i would contact my previous boss cum founder of SFCC, Mr. Robert J. Boxwell Jr to discuss about taking part in the SFCC franchise opportunity)

well...guys! itulah dia impian impian saya. i'm looking forward to make them a reality someday. godwilling...if we all have a dream and we strive hard to achieve it, our dream can come true. just keep on praying and putting more effort on it. my friends asked me kenapa tak kerja dengan my father je. well...i love the idea but i also have my own plan. a simple plan. i want to gain as many working experiences as i can before i run my own business satu hari nanti. insyaallah! i masih rasa ada terlalu banyak lagi benda i nak kena belajar dari orang lain. so itulah sebabnya.

ok! gotta pen off now! bye!

No comments: